Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dinner Helpers

I first have to apologize for the lack of pictures to go along with this post....if you know me at all, you know this pains me more than I'm sure it does you.  For some odd reason, 36 hours without sleep last Friday = me forgetting my camera all day.

Now on to the GOOD STUFF!


That just sounds nice.

In fact, it's even better than you are thinking.  I know there are other companies like this all over the place, but this just happens to be the one located in Appleton, Wisconsin (closest one to me).
The concept is GENIOUS!

You reserve a time-slot and select your menu.
My SIL and I both chose the 12 meal plan for $199.
These meals serve 5-6 people, so they also give you the option of spliting them into 2-3 serving size.
I, however, find that I'd rather cook big and eat leftovers then cooking twice...I'm lazy like that.

Each meal station is set up so you have every ingredient and portion size readily available and easy to follow instructions for assembling your packaged meal.
Once you finish with one meal, so pop it in the fridge and move on.
(Someone comes behind you and cleans up your mess!....my favorite part)

By the end of our session, I walked away with 12 ready to cook meals that I could throw in my freezer....just waiting for me to thaw and cook!

Isn't this the COOLEST thing EVER!?!?!?

I'm so glad we did this.
Perfect time of year too.
I don't have to worry about dinner for 2 weeks, just grab a bag out the day before, and follow they instructions.

I'm most definately going back!

And if you weren't convinced yet, I'll tell what meals I made:

Jamacian Pork Tenderloin with Fruit Salsa
Marinated Mahi-Mahi
Rockin' Morroccan Chicken
Swedish Meatballs
Cincinniti Style Chili
Chicken Fajitas
Chicken Ultrazzini
Chicken Marsala
Grilled Cheezy Chicken Sausage Stuffed Bread
Raviloi Lasagna
Pizza Pocket Calzones
Asian Chicken Noodle Bowl

AND THE MENU CHANGES EVERY MONTH!

I'm totally not endorsed by this company.
I just wanted to share with all of you, cause it's such a fun experience...and stress-reliever!

Wouldn't this be a great gift for someone you know?
(tell your hubbies)
OR I thought what a practical gift for a new mom/dad/expanding family
A little pricey, but perfect for a group gift!

Just a thought :)

Oh, and they are YUMMY!!!


7 comments:

  1. HELLO - this sounds amazing. Off to google to see if there is one near me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. what a cool idea.
    and btw your family pic posted below is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a great idea!! i'm going to have to look into that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. k...i got hosed...i thought it was like...all over the US...nope! i'll have to do some investigating to see if there are similar companies!!

    darn it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry...yes there are lot of other companies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an awesome way to do meals... so organized! And they sound yummy! You are so smart. :)

    Blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. If we had one nearby, I would do this. It is a great concept.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...