Friday, January 29, 2010

Feature Friday: Heart Wreath

Welcome to the 2nd installment of BJ Mama's FEATURE FRIDAY...
where IMITATION is the BEST FORM of FLATTERY, and I re-create what YOU'VE INSPIRED!

this week I've continued on with the theme of LOVE,
and got my Heart Wreath Inspiration from
she's got a great tutorial!
(wish I would've checked that out before I made this)

BURLAP HEART WREATH
I did mine in RED!
 
and hung it on our mirror
which means getting a good picture was difficult.



SUPER CUTE!
ans SUPER THRIFTY!
1 yard of Red Burlap = $2.99
1 wire hanger = FREE in my closet
Ribbon to hand = already had it!

6 comments:

  1. i still haven't gotten the burlap to do this yet!! lol yours turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I need to find myself some red burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl,
    Love it in red!! Thanks for the compliment, you're so sweet :) Thanks for sending me a link. I love it on a mirror. So fun!
    happy crafting!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen tons! Love it in red, great job! I need to get on the wagon and make one now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...