Friday, August 27, 2010

Reactive, Sleepless, and Contracting

Foursons


Dear Antibiotic I am now allergic to,


YOU ARE EVIL!  I don't enjoy taking any form of medication unless absolutely necessary...so when the multiple mosquito bites deadly spider bite contact dermatitis due to plant large, extremely itchy blob on my ankle started looking like it was infected and spreading up my leg this week, I went to the walk-in clinic.  They gave me you to take.  I was a compliant little patient....you were NOT!
I thought it was just in my head at first.  Itchy on my belly.....perhaps due to the large child I am incubating at the moment.  ( I remember my skin itching before)
Then it became UNBEARABLE!  Little red spots all over my tummy, back, arms, and, well, EVERYWHERE.
I am not taking you anymore.
Yet I am still itchy.


I don't like you.
At All.


Yours truly,
Preggo that Can't STOP scratching


.................................................................................


My wonderful Early Morning Babysitters,


We miss you-- All 3 of you that are out of the state this week.  You all deserve a vacation, but really, it's hard to find someone to come to our house between the hours of 5:30am to 7am to watch Samantha while Randizzle leaves for work and I have yet to return from the night shift.
We made it work....God Bless Grandparents!


Please don't ever leave at the same time again.
You are LOVED,
Mama who can't wait until the day she can just stay at home with her babies.


...............................................................

Finally,
My beautiful, bulging uterus,
Please stop contracting.  You are not due to push out a baby for 5 weeks and 2 days.  I realize that you are just screaming for some rest and relaxation from me....I am trying.  In other news, you still seem to be measuring on the large size by 2 cm, you funny fundus, you, AND you've allowed Number 2 to flip and flop into head-down position!  (now that explains all that pressure down there)

Sincerely,
Uncomfortable but still loving you.


................................................................................
Visit the FOURSONS for more Letters of Intent

6 comments:

  1. you're too funny today!

    I hope the rash (yikes) goes away quickly.....

    take care!
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, allergic reactions to meds are not good. Did you call them and tell them what happened?

    Sorry about the babysitters. Grandparents are so great, glad they were able to help out.

    I hope the contractions settle down. Maybe this weekend you'll be able to rest some more.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the allergic reaction. Make sure you tell them you are allergic to it.

    Grandparents are the best.
    You have a cute blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oatmeal bath will help with the itchy reaction hun.. I am sorry it must be miserable..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that sucks, I had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic at the beginning of the summer. It got so bad I had to be on oral steroids for a week. I was miserable and I wasn't pregnant, so I can only imagine what you are going through.

    Did they all go on vacation together?

    5 weeks isn't that far away...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man, i hope the itching has stopped by now!!! you poor thing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...