Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Somewhere Over the Rainbow...

We had a small, yet COLORFUL early birthday celebration with one side of our family.

Samantha got to wear her Rainbow Ruffle Shirt
(click for the tutorial)

and now, I will reveal to you the Rainbow Inspiration:

I'm blaming it solely on Amanda from I am Baker.
She tempted me to bake this crazy CUTE cake!


I topped it with Skittles....Taste the Rainbow!


But, what's the COOLEST part?

THE INSIDE:

RAINBOW CAKE!
RAINBOW CAKE!RAINBOW CAKE!RAINBOW CAKE!RAINBOW CAKE!RAINBOW CAKE!


and ONE Happy ALMOST 3 Year old!

................................

9 comments:

  1. That shirt looks even better on her.

    OMgoodness, that is one big but neat looking cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! You did a beautiful job!! LOVE that beautiful girl of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure would like to taste that rainbow! Making a layer cake scares me - but yours is absolutely beautiful! My Funfetti cupcakes look pretty ordinary in comparison ... but I'm okay with that. You are the bomb diggety!

    ReplyDelete
  4. first of all, she has the best smile!! second...i want to dive into that cake!! awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooooo flipp'n cute!! I could look at pics of her all day! lol!! AWESOME job on the cake too!! That's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Cake! YUM YUM YUM! She looks like a rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the t-shirt! So very cute. I'll have to make one for my great-niece.

    visiting from SITS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ciao mi chiamo Sonia e ti scrivo dall'Italia, credo proprio che abbiamo gli stessi gusti, a breve sarà il terzo compleanno di mia figlia e anche io farò la torta di Amanda (spero di riuscirci!). Le nostre bimbe hanno un mese di differenza, quindi anche se inritardo:tanti auguri Samantha e complimenti a te per la bella festicciola ;)
    A presto
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...