Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Upcycled...then Refashioned

I've been getting the "Back 2 School"/Fall Shopping Bug.
Unfortunaetly, funds have been a little tight around these parts.
So, I started "shopping" around our house to make Sam some fun, "new" clothes.

This was my 2nd attempt at the Sienna Dress pattern from LBB---that uses recycled T-shirts.

It's been sitting in a scrap pile for 7 months.
I didn't get to take  a picture of the before,
but if you can,
picture it with Long Sleeves and as a Dress.

It didn't fit Sam very well...
so I chopped off the sleeves and the skirt part...
and added the cute little buttons:


Here you can see the COLORS better:

 

Add it to the Fall Wardrobe!

 

4 comments:

  1. Ok, her face totally makes the photo! What a crack-up! You are so crafty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so creative, but does she like it? That look is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...