Saturday, September 25, 2010

Apple Peeler-Slicer-Corer: A Review

I finally chose which product to review from the HUGE WORLD of CSN Stores!

Then I had a baby.

Lucky for me (and this review) while I was n labor, Samantha took Grandma to pick apples, and they brought them home for us to eat....and try out my New Gadget!
I've always wanted one of these, but I just could never justify it.
Man, was that dumb.
Consider yourself justified, Mr. Peeler, Slicer, Corer!

I will admit.  It took a little practice:
1st attempt went like this:

 It cored nicely.  It sliced evenly....
 But, the peeling was a bit OVERKILL!
 It took 3 apples until I undid the peeler and just tried to get the slicer/corer down.
 Then, I realized, I had the peeler positioned wrong, and once that was back in place....
PERFECTION!
 Look at all my handy work....
Literally Peeled, Sliced, and Cored
20+ Apples in less than 10 minutes!!!!

I put those babies in a POT and "Sauced" Them UP!

I give this Product and 8 out of 10 stars of AWESOME!
Once you get the hang of it...it saves you lots of time & it's SUPER FUN!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome for pie season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assolutamente d'accordo con lei. In questo nulla in vi e credo che questa sia un'ottima idea. Pienamente d'accordo con lei.
    Assolutamente d'accordo con lei. Credo che sia una buona idea. Sono d'accordo con te.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...