Sunday, September 5, 2010

BarnYard Scavenger Hunt

I was on the hunt again, thanks to Ashley's:




Yesterday we spent the afternoon at my Brother & Sister-in-Law's house.  They live on the farm that Randy grew up on.  I thought it would be a GREAT photo hunt spot.

RED
the red barn

HomeSpace
this oak tree is right across the street from their house....talk about a view!
(I know to my husband, no matter where we live...this will always be his homespace)

FENCE
This was so funny to me...the city girl that I am...the cows couldn't get close enough to us through that fence!

ROCK
(I'm pleading the 36th......week Preggo brain on this one.  I don't know how I forgot to shoot this easy one)
SHARP
And here's the big BLOG reveal of Randizzle's Father's Day gift:  A NEW BOW!  Yep, I'm pretty much the best wife ever.  He practically sleeps with the thing.  (honestly, if I wasn't so pregnant, he might try)


Hope you enjoyed another amateur Photo Adventure with me!

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all great shots

    my hubby ever thought of sleeping in my bed with his hunting equipment, he'd be seeing some papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So these are all great, but I seriously love your cow shot...it makes me laugh. I'd love to do the scavenger hunt on a farm one day - that'd be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the cow photo it is priceless. You are so lucky to have gotten that as living on a farm/ranch I have yet to get a shot like that. well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic take on the prompts! I *love* fence. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful! the cow is great, so is the tree. But my favorite is the barn. I love the old timey feel of the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful! the cow is great, so is the tree. But my favorite is the barn. I love the old timey feel of the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all great, but you have to love that cow..

    ReplyDelete
  9. They all look great - I'm loving your Red capture, there is just something about a big red barn...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm jealous of the picturesque area you live in! Love your home space capture :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those pics are amazing!!!! I love them!!! I have a serious thing for barns too. I'll stop and take photos all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great shots....love the fance shot it made me giggle....and the red barn is fantastic!! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE homespace! :) Great tree shot! Nice photography -- thank you for sharing!

    Here are my selections this week:
    http://nanskimtn.blogspot.com/2010/09/scavenger-hunt-september-5-2010.html

    nancy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...