Friday, September 24, 2010

Dear Housemaid...

Dearest HouseMaid,
You are the BOMB-Diggity! 
Not only did you rush to the hospital to take over care of Samantha while we were laboring/delivering/recovering....You cleaned our house up something BEAUTIFUL for me....You stayed with us for over a week: doing piles of laundry, washing mountains of dishes, taxing Sam to and from school, cooking meals every once and awhile, and most importantly....giving me moral support while Randizzle has been working full-time & back to school full-time.
Mom, I can't thank you enough.  I would have been lost without you.  It took me days to even be able to walk, let alone care for 2 children on my own.  WE love you.  You're the BEST!
Love,
A very grateful daughter & new mommy of two

Dear Mini-Housemaid,
You missed a spot.

There you go.
Samantha, you are such an awesome BIG SISTER and even BIGGER HELPER!  Thank you for being my diaper gopher (even throwing out the stinky ones in the garbage).  Mommy & Daddy are so proud of you.  You have been so loving and gentle with your little brother...it melts our hearts!
Now, next week, we'll work on dusting ;)
Kisses & Cuddles & Hugs,
Your Proud Mama

Mister Candida aka Thrush,
Why must you grow on our little Cashton's perfect little tongue?  You are not welcome. 
Go away. 
Now.
He's too cute for you!

For More

Foursons

 visit The Foursons
(click on the button)

5 comments:

  1. I wish I would of had that same help from family this weekend. Had I known I wasn't I would of called my Mommy.

    You are training her well.

    All my kids had thrush. By my third one I was convinced I was doing something seriously wrong. Almost had a meltdown in the office. Dr. reassured me "it happens"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the birth of your son!

    Your daughter helping with the housework is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moms are the best! So glad you have such a great one.

    Send Sam over here when you get the chance. My boys need to learn a few things from her.

    I hope Mr. Candida goes home soon. No fun for such a sweet guy!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics they are adorable.. my uncle used to cure thrush by breathing in the babie's mouth.. Yeah I know sounds out there but saw it work too many times..

    ReplyDelete
  5. To my amazing daughter!
    I might have helped you but it was out of love and total amazement!
    First of all you have worked the night shift for over 4 years, raising a daughter, having a hubby that goes to school and works full time(starting before the sun comes up).
    You always stay positive and have many many creative ideas to go with your wonderfully happy children!
    I love and admire you greatly!

    Need any help just call!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...