Monday, October 11, 2010

Matilda Jane Trunk Show


I'm so excited to be hosting another Matilda Jane Trunk Show!!!
It's at my house tomorrow, Tuesday, October 12 from 6pm-8pm.

So what's this got to do with you?
Well, I wish you could ALL come over to browse the clothes and try them on:
They are the CUTEST boutique style clothing sizing from 6 months to Adult.

Alas, you all don't live in my neighborhood
:(

But, you can still order them!
Here's the website:

Just shoot me an email at

and let me know what you'd like!

I have to tell you, Samantha is still wearing clothes that we bought for her a year and a half ago!  I bought them a little big in the first place, but the dresses can now be worn as shirts...just because of the style of clothes!  And I LOVE THEM!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...