Tuesday, November 2, 2010

How to be: THE INCREDIBLE FAMILY

If you don't dress up for Halloween WITH your kids...
YOU ARE MISSIN' OUT!

We had so much fun this year going as a theme, that I just might force convince them to do it until I cannot any longer ;)

But I'll tell you one thing: COSTUMES ARE OVER-PRICED, especially for the quality!

So here's how I made ours:
I must admit,
THEY ARE INCREDIBLE!
hehe


Cashton
aka
BABY JACK-JACK (or DASH)
Top: a white Long-sleeve onesie DYED Red with a iron-on logo printed off our computer and Black Fabric Marker to make his "gloves"
Bottom: Black pants and Red Socks he already had

Samantha
aka
VIOLET

We had SOO Much Fun Trick-or-Treating...
although it was a bit too cold for Cash (you can see his stroller in the back)

Randy & I
aka
MR. INCREDIBLE & ELASTI-GIRL
ELASTI-Girl
Top: Long-Sleeve Red Shirt from Target with Logo iron-on
"Gloves": Cut-off old, mismatched black socks (I had the cheap $1 Back gloves to wear with them but never put them on)
Bottom: Red Tights and Black Skirt (with Black shorts under-neath)
"Boots": High Black Socks
Mask: Face Paint

MR. INCREDIBLE
Top: Long-Sleeve Red Tee from Target with Iron-on Logo
"Gloves": See Elastigirl....Mr. Incredible forgot to wear his
Bottom: White Thermal Underwear DYED Red and a BRAND NEW Black Boxer-Briefs
Mask: Black Face Paint
Muscles: Randizzle is just that buff. HAHAHAHAHA or he wore his SpiderMan costume underneath that we've had for over 5 years ;)

THE INCREDIBLES

Coming Soon
to a
COMIC BOOK
NEAR
YOU!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - you guys are all so cute. Great idea for a theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so crafty lol and I love the theme too adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best family Costume I seen this year :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that last show of strength! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so AWESOME! I love that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Love it! Love it! You are incredible!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...