Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pardon Me...while I Gloat

Were you at the Handmade for the Holidays Craft Fair in Downtown Oshkosh this past weekend? 

Did you sign up to win the sponsors' gift basket? 

Well, if you did......I must apologize, because out of 300+ entries,
YOU didn't win... 
I DID!
I couldn't believe it!  And then I picked up my goodies, and it got even MORE unbelievable!

I'm the proud new owner of this beauty:
pretty sure that's a dainty daisies headband

and these cute little guys from the Glitter Workshop:

a gift certificate from laurie marie photography:

a gift certificate to Becket's Restaurant

a SWEATSHIRT & a gift certificate to Oshkosh Tattoo & Good Girl Piercing:
(does this mean I need to get another tattoo?...hmm)

 a t-shirt and gift certificate  to Art City Signs

 (Sam loved dancing to them at the craft fair)

AND a gift certificate to

THANK YOU, Michelle,
for organizing an awesome craft fair,
the chance for me to win this AMAZING prize,
and being super SWEET!

2 comments:

  1. wow!! that's some great loot!! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I just noticed the link to your post! You are soooo welcome! I am so glad you love everything! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...