Monday, November 22, 2010

Scavenger Hunt: around our house

THE VIEW ABOVE
 This is what we have always called "The Spider Tree".  I grew up in the house we live in now, and this tree is a perfect hiding spot/fort/fairy cove....a few weeks ago, Samantha was playing in it, and I took this picture while laying in a pile of leaves.

SOMETHING COLD
The past few days it's been cool and rainy...(not really cold yet...we live in Wisconsin, snow is on the way!)  But yesterday it was foggy, as you can see...

SOMETHING HOT
My hot coffee!  Or, should I say my hot creamer....that's just cause I'm in LOVE with all those flavored creamers, espeically this time of year: Pumpkin Spice...Caramel Apple...White Chocolate Raspberry  YUM!

ELECTRONIC
okay.  This is our desktop computer.  I am in HATE with this guy right now.  I feel bad too, because it's not even his fault.  You see, it seems that the little local computer shop that built him a few years ago put in a COUNTERFEIT Windows program!!!!  Now, said computer shop is closed...fancy that! UGH!  and we need to purchase a new program for anything to work properly!

SPARKLE
Samantha's New Shoes!  What's so crazy about these are they are SIZE 7s!  Just 2 1/2 months ago she was sized as a 5 1/2!  She has also has grown into 3T clothes!  I'm just so amazed at how fast this growth spurt has been for her.  (Remember she turned 3 in August...for her, this is HUGE)



5 comments:

  1. Great job - I love your something cold shot. So mysterious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a coffee fan, but love that shot :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAAH!!! That is a huge growth spurt! And I love my peppermint mocha creamer right now too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shoes! Did I spot a bit of bling on them? :D

    Nice blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo I love the misty something cold.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...