Sunday, November 14, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

SELF-PORTRAIT
.
Here I am. 
What I like most about this photo I snapped while taking Cashton's 2 month pictures is:
See those frames in the background?  That's our family pictures collage.  As moms, don't we often define ourselves by our family?  I know I do.

HANDMADE

SNEAK PEAK!!!!  of the Spoonflower I-Spy Quilt I'm making for the kids for Christmas.
I'm so excited about it!

ORANGE
What's better ORANGE than a PUMPKIN? nuttin', honey.

 CANDLE
Yesterday we celebrated 2 birthdays.  My nieces turned 2 and 7...and this is the big candle blow-out!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY & VERONICA!

TRAFFIC SIGN
This was fun.  I used my zoom lens from the comfort of my own dining room.  This sign always makes me laugh because people disregard it constantly!  In case it's confusing to you, it means you canNOT park on this side of street.

FOR MORE:


Visit Ashley's Ramblings & Photos
Thanks for another fun HUNT!






8 comments:

  1. These are all great - I love the candles shot. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the candle shot is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The self-portrait is so cute ... mainly because you're so cute ... but also because I like the angle and the lighting. I just took a cute candle-blowing-out shot of my 9-year-old nephew ... such a coincidence :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greta job on the self-portrait

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'm impressed with your quilt! Great shot of the birthday party too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the self portrait and that quilt looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so loving that quilt and the fact that you are making it for Christmas. I could feel your excitement and that is so cool! Your kids will cherish it forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. fun quilt! ;) fun candles... I almost used an old birthday candle pic... almost! sometimes it is hard to pic favs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...