Thursday, December 16, 2010

Winter Wonderland

The past couple weeks our family has been "under the weather" in more ways than one. 
So my post frequency has suffered a bit...

This last weekend, Wisconsin had it's first big snow fall of the season.
Before the BIG STORM blew in, we got to play with our extended family out in the snow for a little while. 
Brace yourself for a LOT of pics.
Turns out everyone was counting on me to post them on the blog so they could get copies :)
(these are without edits, so I apologize for the "raw-ness" of the images)














TO BE CONTINUED...

2 comments:

  1. lmbo I love how the kids are all bundled up till they can barely bend and walk and the adults are dressed like oh it's spring compared to the kids lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! I love snowball fights! We had one this morning with our girls.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...