Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's 2011! What are you going to do now?

WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!

Photo snapped by my LOVELY neighbor, Claire...who's there RIGHT NOW

Like, we are boarding our plane RIGHT NOW!
SOOOO EXCITING!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I'll be sure to tell you all about it when we get back...IN A WEEK!

We're going with my dad and his wife,
My 2 brothers and 1 sister and their spouses,
and 12 kiddos:
Ranging from 9 years to 3 months!
It's going to be CRAZY!!!!
and OH SO FUN!
While we're gone, I did schedule a few posts to show you what Disney related items I have been working on for our trip...ENJOY!

Also, I DO still plan on sharing our Christmas Pictures with you...but it's going to have to wait until we get home...but you can see a few shots on my photo blog here

5 comments:

  1. Wo ho! What a great way to ring in the new year! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time and take lots of pix!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so jealous!! have a wonderful time!!! can't wait to hear all about it! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! That is soooo exciting :) What a great family trip. Have a wonderful time, I can't wait to read all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GAAH!!!! Jealous!!!!! Hope you all have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...