Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Magical Invite

This idea is actually the brain-child of one of my brothers...who obviously is one AWESOME daddy!
My sister-in-law and he wanted to surprise thier kids with a personal invite to dine with the princesses as one of their Christmas gifts.
And I was honored they asked me to create something for this special surprise.
I tried to make it as formal as possible, so the envelope was adressed like so:
(printed from our home computer)


The front of the invitation had to make a big statement.
I found this paper-pieced sticker at Hobby Lobby along with the fancy vellum swirl paper it rests on


The card itself is a standard 8.5x11 sheet of cardstock, folded to meet in the middle
with an added touch of a ribbon tie that is hiding behnid the vellum and sticker on the front side

You open it to find a vellum overlay...

and their invite from the Princesses!
all printed from my computer

I have to give Props to my Brother...what a GREAT idea!
I hope they liked it...
I'm sure I'll hear all about it when we meet you guys down in Florida!
Thank you for letting my be a part of this super fun surprise!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, hope you are enjoying yourself. We just got an invite for next winter break to go to Disney World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! That is so beautiful, I am sure they loved it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...