Friday, January 21, 2011

Upcycled Sweater Mittens

Some of you may be familiar with my Etsy Shop, Lady Beez Designs, that I have with my mom.  I had started a blog for it over a year ago, and barely ever posted on it.  So, by next week, that blog will be a part of Blogosphere History.
The good news is:  The Shop Lives On!
Right now, my mother and I are really working hard on stocking it with our Upcycled Sweater Mittens. 


SO, not only with you have the pleasure of reading about our family and my crafting here...you will get to enjoy postings on The Etsy Store. :)

Oh! and could you "LIKE" us on FACEBOOK???
PRETTY PLEASE!
I Know you are exited!

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with those mittens and in dire need of a new pair....I am off to check to see if there is any money left in my paypal account (we are on a bit of a spending freeze ;).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...