Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Going through the BIG D

wondering why I haven't been around?

it's been very hard on all of us.

the kids are just too young to understand what's going on.

my two arms have cradling and rocking crying children.

the dreaded BIG D has ripped through our home...


DIARRHEA!!!!

Maybe that's too much information, but if I gotta clean it up all day, you gotta read about it.

Explosive. Down the legs.  Up the back.  Raw bottoms.

Right now, Samantha is the only one that has been affected, but I'm just waiting for the anvil to drop.

We are on Day 4.

Doctor says it could last up to 14!

HELP!

Right now both the kiddos are sleeping, but....oh, wait....I hear Sam.

Better go see if there's a puddle in her bed....again.

8 comments:

  1. oh man...i hope its over soon! :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things clear up soon. That's no fun, for anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no that is terrible!! I hope Cashton doesn't get it...or you too for that matter. Will be praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless your heart hoping everyone gets much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, my heart totally leapt into my throat for a minute there! I have never been so glad to see diarrhea!!!!

    That being said... I am so sorry you are dealing with all the sickness in your house. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry they're feeling so poorly. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh No!!!!! I hope it goes away fast! That's sh!tty.... pun intended!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...