Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Make your Own Mini-Cheesheads

Are your little kiddos feelin' so Fly Like a Cheesehead too?


Ever since I showed Samantha this video from Higher Education
She is constantly begging me to "Play Cheesehead!"



How can I resist?

But I also wanted a little extra Packer Backin' Power come this Sunday...so I came up with these as a way that Sam can wear Cheeseheads for the SUPERBOWL....when the Pack destroy the Steelers.

You will Need:
Yellow Felt cut into 2 pie wedges and 3 rectangles.
I didn't have the right "cheese" gold color felt, but I had it in fabric, so the cheeseheads you'll see are double layered.
Matching Embrodery Floss
a Needle
Hair Clips






GO PACK GO!

Linkin' Up with:
Whatever Goes Wednesday


7 comments:

  1. Oh my heck. I am soooo making one of these for mini. BRILLIANT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is hilarious! I think you got your creative spark back :) I can't wait to see pictures of it on! I wish the Pats were playing too but since they are not, I'll cheer on the packers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you are going to show us how cute she is this Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Mo so we are FAR short in Packer garb! My husband is a HUGE packer fan, and you would think that my daughters would be all garbed out also. Now that they made it to the superbowl I was in shock to find out they had so little. So these last 2 weeks I have been on the hunt for whatever I could do to create them a little outfit. I wish I had come across these clips!! WAY CUTE!! Mandy from www.craftedition.blogspot.com
    will be posting my outfits latter this afternoon. I hope they make Packer fans proud! Love the clips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny! Hello from a fellow cheesehead!

    Taylor
    www.maryjanesandgaloshes.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...