Tuesday, February 1, 2011

STAR STRUCK.

HOLY HUNGRY GIRL!!!

SHE WAS HERE!

Sorry for yelling, but the Hungry Girl, herself, Lisa Lillian, WUZ HERE!

ON MY BLOG!

Only hours ago.....

And she commented!!!!!

Lisa said...



Thanks for the love!!! XXOXOOXOOOXOX Lisa aka HG

I CAN BARELY BREATHE, I'M SO EXCITED!

I don't even know how she found me...I haven't even cyber-stalked her...yet. (totally kidding, Lisa)  Yeah, I can call her that cuz we're friends now.  She reads my blog.

WOWOWOWOWOW! 

If I wasn't endeared to her before (which I SO was, by the way)  I AM NOW!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know Hungry Girl but I am going to check her out NOW!

    I love being "blogstuck". I felt the same way when Pioneer Woman responded to one of my tweets.

    HAHA

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...