Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Homemade Bibs for my Bebe

You may or may not have heard, but

So far his palate has tasted the likes of:
Rice Cereal
Peas &
Bananas
(soon, I'll show you how I'm roughin' it in the kitchen and making my own baby food)

My mom got me this book for Christmas, and while I've been drooling over all the patterns for the past couple months, my first adventure with it only came a few weeks ago.

Cashton needed bibs.
And so it was that I made these:

They work GREAT! 
The front panel is just towelling fabric and the back/applique is cotten scraps I had on hand. 

Mommy made,
Baby Approved.


I can't wait to try the other 24 ideas in that book! 

1 comment:

  1. Once again you have out did me ;)

    BTW, your curse didn't work yesterday. LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...