Friday, April 8, 2011

April Quilt Square

We have the cutest little quilt shop in Oshkosh.  My mom and I could spend hours in it looking at fabric!  About a month ago, we were there picking up some fat quarters, and after we'd both paid for our things, a pattern book caught my eye.

THE MOST ADORABLE QUILTED Decor for THE WHOLE YEAR! 
There's a pattern for a quilt square for every month, one for birthdays, a Birthday Bannner, Party Banners, and MORE!
I grabbed it, started drooling, and put it back down again.  "I shouldn't"   .........and then my mom snatched it up, "I'll buy it then!  We can share!"
 I was so excited!  I told my mom we should do it as a challegenge.  Every month we'll make the quilt quare for the month to come, but we won't show each other the fabrics we choose until we're finished!  (just for fun...then we get to see our different styles)
Yes, I'm that much of a dork.
So, here's my April Quilt Square:


and here's my Mom's April:


STAY TUNED FOR MAY!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! i'm in love!!! i have to see if i can find this book! ...and your mom sounds like my mom!! lol she would have done the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I just got my machine fixed, and I am so excited to get back to sewing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...