Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Color Me Organized!

If your bookshelf is anything like ours, even when it's "clean", it still looks like chaos:


The idea came to me a few weeks ago.  I remembered seeing books organized by color on some design show, and I thought, Why not!
I couldn't hurt, right?
Plus, childrens' books are so colorful anyway.

I just can't believe what a DIFFERENCE it MAKES!


I can't even walk past it now without smiling!  And clean up is more fun when we get to talk about Rainbows!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that makes me smile too! I'm going to have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun is that. I am guilty of organizing by age groups...baby/preschool (for Bubby and my nephew), early readers (for Baby Girl, 1st grade), reader (my 4th grader), young adult (for my 8th grade), and adult (mostly cookbooks, etc for me).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...