Tuesday, May 24, 2011

GLEE-Ful Anticipation

If I don't post about this today, I'll feel like I've let my gleeks down....
TONIGHT'S the SEASON 2 FINALE...IN NEW YORK!!!!


For those of you that are new to the Crazy Obsession I have over this Television Show, I'll warn you now: It's addictive!  I realize I haven't talked about Glee in awhile....that doesn't mean that I haven't been faithfully watching every week...and then possibly re-watching each episode, just to make sure I caught every hilarious line.

...and maybe I bring up the performances on YouTube so Samantha can watch the singing and dancing parts.  (Wish I video taped this...she's a RockStar!)

I'm not ashamed.

I do, however feel bad that Sam has grown out of her Glee shirt I made her, and she frequently asks me to wear it. :(  Maybe we'll make a new one today!  Yeah, I created a monster.
Every car ride consists of,  "GLEE ON, MOM!  NO, GLEEEEEE!!!!!  GLEEE!!!!"  Fortunately for me, I have 9 different CDs to choose from. :)

I can't believe it was only a year ago that I dragged Randizzle and I went to Chicago for Glee LIVE!  That was so fun!  And no matter what he may tell you, he totally LOVED it! 
I would LOVE to go again this year, nit's just not in the cards for us.....BUT.....
GUESS WHAT IS?!?!?!   Glee LIVE! 3D is coming to a theatre near you (and hopefully me) on August 12th!!! 
At least I'll have something to look forward to after tonight! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...