Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Power of a List

1.
2.
3.


I'm about the LEAST organized person I know.

Lately, I've been stacking up my "TO-DO" List about as far as it can go.  This has led to some fairly desperate hours.

When I become so overwhelmed, it forces me to do a little organizing though....which is actually a positive....so perhaps I should do this often????

Anyway, I don't even have the time to be blogging right now, but I thought I'd throw it out there for those of you, who like me, find yourself stretched TOO thin.

MAKE A LIST.

Sounds easy right?  Yeah, I think so too....so why don't I do it more often?  (oh yeah, I'm lazy)

It makes you at least feel like you've accomplished something, and gives you that extra urge to cross another item off the list.

So, here I go......

BLOG ABOUT NOT HAVING TIME TO BLOG

....and DONE!

3 comments:

  1. i usually keep adding to my list, three for everyone i cross off

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwhahahah that sounds like me.. I make lists start off great and then find myself doing things that were not on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm laughing out loud!! i should make lists more often too...then maybe i'd remember about the laundry that has been in the washer all day, and now needs to be re washed because it has that funky "been-sittin'-in-the-washer-for-too-long-with-the-door-closed" smell! :oD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...