Friday, June 24, 2011

Fragments.....it's all I Got!

  • I'm joining "Friday Fragments" over at Half Past kissin' Time. Sometimes it's just nice to know other crazies are out there....over-loading their schedules too ;)  And even though each of these fragments could be a whole blog post of their own, just don't have the time, ya know?
  • The MOVE:  We close on our new house in T minus 7 days.  This past week has been so stressful with the whole process.  We found this house on April 18th, put an offer in on April 22, and have been playing the waiting game ever since.  That is, until this week when suddenly everyone is waiting on us to scramble all the paperwork up.  REALLY?!?!?!  There wasn't something we could have been working on the past 2 months?!?!?!  Well, God-willing, I believe everything is now in order.
  • We need to pack.  Almost the whole house.  In 7 days.  With two small children.  Ugh.
  • Cashton is running a fever.  Unknown origin.  Perhaps it's his first tooth?  Who knows?
  • Samantha is still playing potty-training games.  It's exhausting....and frustrating.
  • Work.....yes, I'm still working night shift 3 nights a week.....and getting to take a 2 hour nap when the kids nap (that is, if they nap at the same time), then sleep from 5p-9p  (waking up 1 or 2 times to nurse Cash)...then going into work again.  Boo.
  • JULY 1st is the Opening of EmmaJean's Boutique in downtown Oshkosh.  I have known Mindy for over a year now....solely through blogland, but just recently was able to meet her and her mom in person!  They're lovely, JUST LOVELY!  I'm so excited that they will be opening up shop....not only cuz they are super COOL, but because LadyBeez Designs is one of their consignors!!!!  For the last month, I have been busy whipping up some shop stock.  Right now, you'll find BeezLegz, Aromatherapy Bags, Quilted Purses, and Ruffle Sleeve Dresses there.  We hope to add more soon....but really, when will I find the time?
  • The Fourth of July marks our 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!  We bought each other a house :)  I can't believe it's been 5 YEARS already!  WOWZERS!  We've been so very blest!  And I can't wait to spend it in our NEW HOUSE!!!!  God is GREAT!
  • In 2 weeks, Randizzle and I will be partying with our High School Class....10 YEAR Reunion, baby!  I haven't talked about it here, but that's just one more things to add to my checklist:  I've been part of the planning committee.  I can say one thing.  I'm glad we went to a smaller school, because tracking down 100 people is hard enough!  I can't imagine more!
  • Have I told you about my sister's new Magazine?  She's the Editior of a new Magazine in the Milwaukee area: HERLIFE  It's super amazing!  I'm so proud of her!  And she has asked me to help her out with a website for an upcoming expo they are hosting.  Just add it to my list, folks!
  • Did you win something for my 2 year Blogoversary?  No, the mailman(or woman) did not steal it.  Please see above bullet points.  I will try and mail them out as soon as I can.  I promise. :)
  • Oh, and I have been crafting...and sewing, I hope to post the projects at some point.  We'll see....
  • So, that's why it's been sporadic around here.  If you are a REAL life friend or family member, you are not getting any preferential treatment either....I am sorry.  Keep calling. :)  Or email me.....I Love You all.

8 comments:

  1. At Half Past Kissin' Time's Friday Fragments, they don't mind if you have other links! I link up there almost every Friday.
    Your life sounds like mine, although some of the madness is dying down now and I am SO glad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa lady!! i thought i had alot on my plate! lol once the moving is finished, things will settle down, i'm sure! you've got some really great things going on, i'm really happy for you and your family.(well, except potty training...potty training sucks. david still hasn't gotten the hang of it either. he peed on his aqua mat the other day, and used his paint brush to spread it around. really??) anyhoo. good luck with everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathe in...breathe out...and again, nice and slow... :) And really, if you need someone to take the kiddos off your hands for a couple hours so you can pack (or *gasp* sleep) just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I am tired now!! :) Praying the move goes smoothly!! Try to enjoy the process and not get too overwhelmed.
    Blessings, Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. That work and lack-of-sleep routine sounds absolutely hideous!

    Good luck with the packing, I hope there are plenty of helping hands around. Last time we moved I was 6 months pregnant with a 2.5yr old and a 4 yr old and constant morning sickness, my neighbours, parents and in-laws came to our rescue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there! You are amazing. Good luck with your move! Email me if you need help with anything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm seeing Wisconsin references in here - - - Oshkosh, Milwaukee - - - does that mean you too are a Wisconsinite????

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've had several closings in my life and I'll tell ya that they always seem to do that - make you gather paperwork at the very last second. It's maddening.

    Congrats to you on getting a new home, but I don't envy you packing up and moving in 7 days (which is probably down to one or two by now!!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...