Thursday, July 21, 2011

Master Bedroom Lamps

 For the past...oh, I'd say 2 years, my darling husband has been requesting a lamp for his side of the bed.
I found this great deal on a lamp 2 years ago...
A lamp.
Apparently, it's hard for a married couple to share one lamp.
Who knew?
When we moved into this new house and set up our bedroom, I turned to him and lovingly asked him if he'd like me to find a lamp for his side of the bed.
That reaction was priceless!
hehehehe.

So, on my Thrift store run I was able to pick up these two Glass/Brass Beauties:
Two of them for $7.00

Add to that one can of spray paint:
ahhhh...That's Better!
Pretty sweet, Huh?

He's Happy.  I'm Happy.
.........................................
Linkin' Up with:
Paisley Passion's Thrilling Thursday
Saved by Love Creations' Thrifty Thursday

1 comment:

  1. turned out nice, wish I had 1/2 your vision

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...