Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cashton's First Haircut

BEFORE:
 Look at those TEETH growin' in! 
Randizzle has been begging me for WEEKS to get Cashton's haricut....I finally gave in.  He had a lot of growth coming up over his ears, and since he never lost any of the hair on top of his head from the day he was born...I figured it was time.
 He was such a BIG boy in the chair.
(It helped that they had a little wheel with a horn to honk)
Seriously.
CAN.
NOT.
GET.
OVER.
HOW.
OLD.
IT.
MAKES.
HIM.
LOOK.

Are you ready for this?

Neither am I!





AFTER:
Now he's even BLONDER!
(She cut off all the dark stuff)

and I didn't think he could get any cuter!

Do you remember when your kiddos got the "1st Haircut"?
Did you cry?
(I didn't cry.....on the outside, at least)

6 comments:

  1. my goodness!! such a handsome devil!! watch out ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...i didn't cry for either of my kids' first haircuts...it was so long at that point, i was happy to be rid of it!! saved on shampoo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't for Will's first haircut... mainly because he was crying (and screaming and thrashing around) enough for both of us. Where did you take Cashton? Perhaps we would have more success at a place like that. I'm quite sure it couldn't be worse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is soooo cute!!! Love those eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He did a great job and looks so cute! Teri was cutting my hair that day and I mentioned to her that I followed your Blog and she was going to introduce me to you, but I felt like a stalker! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindsay,
    I WOULD HAVE DIED!!!! if you would have said Hi! Sometimes I don't know if anyone reads this old thing! LOL! BTW, I like stalkers...makes me feel loved! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...