Monday, August 8, 2011

MODe(e)rn Boy's Room

The Big Reveal is HERE!
I know you've all been very patient with me.  I promise I wasn't trying to hype it up anymore than it needed to be....ok, maybe I was juuuust a little :)

One corner of the room has an inverted corner in it.
This is one of the two places that receive my Stripe Treatment.
It is also where his name is displayed.

Following the room back around to the left is his crib.
With the Deer Painting positioned just above.
continuing on...
The other portion of the wall that received some Stripe love:
(if you keep on going to the left you are back at the door)
One more glance at that Antlered Beauty...I mean Beau

and the wide view from the door:
you can see the curtains from here
(the room also has a part off to the right of the window where his dresser and closet are located...but right now that part is kind of boring.  When I add more to it, I'll be sure to share it)

Remember where we started:
and
The MODe(e)rn Boy's Room

I would like to thank Sharyn Sowell for her inspirational fabric!  This all started with you! :)
........................................
Linkin' Up with:
Between Naps on the Porch Metamorphisis Monday
Homemaker on a Dime's Creative Blogger monday
Keeping It Simple's Motivate Me Monday
Made By You Mondays at Skip to my Lou

10 comments:

  1. How cute! Thanks so much for sharing!


    I'd love to have you visit our first linky party this Thursday! It's a party specifically for kids and teenagers craft and other ideas, so your idea will be absolutely perfect! Hope you'll stop by!

    bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the striped walls, and what a unique name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, thanks for sharing. We hope you will consider helping kids with cancer by linking into the Miracle Makeover party this coming week
    at www.designgivesback.com. Together we can change things! We appreciate you.

    Love,
    Sherry, DGB Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great job you did! Saw you on link party, now google friend following you, would love if you could pop by and love it if you followed me too, Karima x www.karimascrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post made me smile. Thanks for inspiring me and many others to even attempt this feat. Really appreciate that you linked up at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...