Monday, August 15, 2011

Sam's Birthday Quilt Square

IT'S SAMANTHA'S BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!!
WOAH!
We almost have a FOUR YEAR OLD!
(be sure to visit My Photog blog for more photos of the Samantha throughout the week )
In celebration of the Birthday Girl....
I'm talking about Sam's FAVORITE things this week.
And when I say favorites...I'm talkin' OBSESSIONS.
I figured we'd start it out right with:
RAINBOWS
I might have jumped the gun last year when I made her a Rainbow cake...or perhaps I started this particular obsession (oops!)  At any rate, since her 3rd birthday, Sam fell in LOVE with Rainbows.
You've seen her new Bedroom, right?

With the whole moving thing, I dropped the ball on making my Monthly Quilt Squares from the Count On It book
(you can see April here & May here)
I'm going to get back on track with those....
So...To Combine these two lovely trains wreck of thought...

I started with the Special Birthday Quilt Square for Sam:
it was fairly easy choosing a color scheme....


MY favorite part is the decorative stitch I used around the frosting....makes it look fluffy and yummy!


Make a WISH, Sweet Samantha!
YOU'RE ALMOST FOUR!

...................................................
Linkin' Up with:

5 comments:

  1. more perfection, oh the memories you are creating, you have two lucky kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH wow... that is just gorgeous!!! You are beyond talented my dear... seriously beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quilt square is AH-MAZING. All of our baby showers had guests making quilt squares so I know just how difficult that is. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are so talented! I love to sew, but it is nothing compaired to you! I love this project and its super cute!
    Ky
    http://burstofcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. {LOVE} her birthday quilt square!!! she will treasure that forever :)

    <3 carmen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...