Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Purple Door Chronicles: Fall Wreath

One of the most exciting things about our new house:
The PURPLE DOOR.
and not just because it's purple...
Although, we have a niece that now either wants my brother to paint their door purple or move to a new house with a purple door......or perhaps just move in with us!
or because Samantha calls our house "THE PURPLE HOUSE" 
 (seriously, the only purple thing on the house is the door...guess it makes a statement)

No, I'm excited about our purple door,
because I get to DECORATE IT!

WREATHS, BABY!!!!!

Our First Front Door Decor:

The Fall Wreath

I'm a changer-upper.
So, making a wreath that was flexible to my ever changing moods was a MUST.

NO GLUE.
Nothing permanent on this guy.
Everything is held in place with pins.
Right down to the 2 spools of orange ribbon wrapped around it.



I was able to keep it all under $10 too!
All supplies were from "Hobby Hobby" (Sam's lil' nickname)

And when Fall fades in Winter...I can just pop it all off and decorate the ring again!


Like my Projects?
Click on the "Projects Gallery" at the top of the page to see my archive

3 comments:

  1. looks like beautiful fall deco

    ReplyDelete
  2. it turned out GREAT Brit!!

    -carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! It totally looks like a project straight from a magazine!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...