Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Grandma's Recipes: Drop White Sugar Cookies


1/2 cup margarine
1/2 cup white sugar
1 egg
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup oil
2 1/4 cup flour
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cream of tartar

Mix all ingredients together.
Bake at 375 degrees for 6-8 minutes on lighty greased sheet
NOTE: can vary by adding pecans or sprinkle with cinnamon

Right after my grandmother passed away, my sister, cousins, and I divided up her recipes with the intention of organizing them into a book for everyone.  That was almost 5 years ago.

So, in order to get the show on the road, so to speak...I am planning on making at least 1 of the recipes a week and taking photos.  And I'm taking you along for the ride.  

While I'm typing this, I have next week's recipe in the oven! 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh fun! New recipes for me to add to my list!! What a great way to honor your grandma too! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...