Sunday, December 11, 2011

16 Weeks: Nausea Subsiding!

****This was supposed to publish on Friday.  Silly, blogger!****

What a difference 4 weeks can make!
I was a little bit nervous about how I was going to survive this pregnancy with the way I felt during the 1st trimester....it just wiped.me.out!

However, I am happy to report that my energy has slowly returned! (I think it may also have something to do with the Season of Christmas though....Just LOVE this time of year!)

Baby is the size of:
an AVOCADO.
Which also reminded me how much I LOVE avocados, and will have to swing by the grocery store today and pick me up a few.  YUMMY in my TUMMY!
and speaking of tummies...
Here's mine:

We had our 16 week check this week.
Heartbeat was measuring in the High 150s-Low 160s.
Again, a little bit difficult to pin-point....this little nugget won't stop moving! :)  Makes me smile though....
Cause I CAN FEEL IT ALREADY!

I wasn't sure at first the beginning of this week, but I was stretching my back a certain way just at the same moment someone decided to throw a punch (or a kick...can't be too sure) WOAH!
Reminded me of the first time I felt Cashton. :)

Randizzle and I have already started discussing names.
It's so exciting!
We have a Boy List and a Girl List...
so we'll narrow them down until we have one of each to take with us to the hospital.

WE ARE A SURPRISE KINDA FAMILY!

So, you're gonna have to wait too!

Sorry this is so sporadic...I'm gonna blame it on the MommyBrain ;)

Next month,
20 Week ULTRASOUND!


2 comments:

  1. What's up with blaming it on ME? :)

    I adore your belly. I think I want one, too ... don't tell DaddyBrain; he will flip out!

    Logging off to make some guacamole ... I'll think of you and your avocado with each bite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Cashton and Daddy won't stand a chance with three girls in the house. Yep that's my guess.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...