Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Reindeer Games

Getting ready for our family Christmas this coming weekend...we have 9 kiddos under the age of 7 that are going to be there.
While it gets a little crazy...it's SO much fun!

I came across this great idea for a game to keep them occupied for a bit:

REINDEER GAMES!


It's a bean bag tossing game! 

I was so glad I was able to use my Christmas fabric scraps. :) 

Here's the list of activites for the kids to try:

I hope they like this idea as much as I do!

I orginally found this little "Tidbit" HERE....then adapted my Reindeer Games from this site

.............................................
Linking Up with:
Blue Cricket's Show and Tell


2 comments:

  1. Ummm ... LOVE this! Clever name. Simple game. Giddy up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on a link-up and think it's so cute! I might have to make it for my nieces! Thanks for sharing! I am checking out the rest of your blog now. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...