Friday, December 30, 2011

Relishing in the Season....See you Next Year!

This Christmas has been the BEST Christmas of my whole life!  I hate to be that person that's all Sunshine and Roses...but it truly has.
Probably due to my most recent memory (last year), where I believe to have been suffering a bit of post-partum depression....this was WAY UP there in terms of BEST HOLIDAY EVER.

I can honestly say it had nothing to do with a single gift I received.  In fact, most of my gifts were returned very promptly the following day...but that's neither here nor there.

We had LOTS of family time.

Randy was/and still is off of work for the week.

The kiddos were absolutely enthralled with the magic, music, and mystery of Christmas.  From Samantha's 3 Christmas Programs that she SANG her heart out in....to Christmas morning and the SHOCK of all those Presents! 

We Laughed.  We Loved.  We ATE!  We got sick....well, I got sick....but we were together and happy and OVERLY BLESSED!

I'm still basking in it....and recovering....and I will return to the blogosphere in 2012!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL this season....and in the ones to COME!

MUCH LOVE!

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy to hear you had a wonderful holiday! See you in 2012 sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a Merry Christmas!! Enjoy these moments together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what post partum can do to you, so glad to hear you enjoyed the holidays. Look forward to reading more in 2012!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...