Friday, January 6, 2012

20 Weeks: Half Way There!


At 20 weeks pregnant, Number 3 is the size of a Cantaloupe. 
and I'm about the size of a....bigger cantaloupe:


actually, it's not all that bad.
Doctor is impressed I've only gained 8 pounds so far....if you ask me, this just means I weighed plenty BEFORE I got pregnant ;)

I'm feeling good.
Of course, I'm tired....but that's the norm for me.
After the ultrasound, I don't remember this from the last 2 pregnancies, but I was SORE!
Pushing on baby for over an hour did not have pleasant after-effects :(

My method of sleep (when I can get it) has been falling asleep on the couch or sleeping on my back with a pillow underneath one of my hips for that slight tilt.

As for eating....I'm beginning to feel the side-effects of eating spicy food. :(  so sad.

My thyroid seems to be stable on the meds I am on, so that's good news.

Woah, this is a random post!
HAHAHA!

I better quit while I'm ahead. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...