Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas Part II

Before I start in on all the Handmade Holiday Gifts I made this Christmas, I have been hounded about posting the rest of our Chirstmas pictures...(Hi, Mom!)

These are a few of my favorites from Christmas Eve-December 26th.....the 3 Day Christmas Extravaganza!






Sam's Christmas Program III
once again, PROUD Mama moment...she BELTED it!

Our Mantle...with the very 1st Fire in the Fireplace!

The Tree

Christmas Morning






Veggie Pizza Wreath
Samantha & GREAT Uncle Mark
12 Cousins of Christmas
Generation Me
Generation Experience
Me Captain America(s)
Money BOB!
My dad holding up his FRAMED 300 Game!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Audrey!

Audrey & Grandpa Bob blowing out their candles!
There you have it! 
Christmas & Birthdays Galore!

The next few days....or possibly for the the whole of this coming week, I will let you in on all the Goodies I made this year!  (didn't want to spoil the surprise before Christmas, you know)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...