Monday, February 6, 2012

More DIY Growth Chart Ideas

This past weekend we celebrated 4 birthdays in our family....and when I say "WE" I mean, Randy and the kiddos went to 2 FUN parties while I stayed home and slept :)

I really felt horrible not attending, but I worked night shift all weekend and my poor preggo body can't function on less sleep than I normally get.  :(

After posting about Cashton's Growth chart, I had a request for some growth charts for 2 of our nephews and 1 of our nieces.

The first one (The very BOY BLUE version) is for 2 brothers to share and compare....with an added foot to grow by request of mom & dad.  ;)

The second is as GIRLY as you can Get!  Pink and Flowery and oh so Sweet!


Hope they liked them....and will enjoy tracking their growth for YEARS to come!


Linkin' Up to:
Craftastic Monday

1 comment:

  1. after you posted the first one i asked tom to cut a piece of wood in our basement so i could make one for our future baby... still waiting. BUT, once he gets it cut i plan on making a growth chart that looks like an old ruler. so excited! thanks for the inspiration brit :)

    -carmen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...