Thursday, March 29, 2012

Summer Sewing: Small Shirt into SunDress

Last week we experienced some unusually WARM weather for March....okay, for like any day before June in Wisconsin.
I found out very quickly that our kiddos will be needing a whole NEW spring/summer wardrobe.  YIKES!  And, while I'd love to go shopping and get them all that they need....I have a lot of fabric stashed up that I can't take my eyes off of.  So, I'm hoping to start their spring/summer clothes line off myself :)

I think I bought this white tank top last summer to make something for Sam, but I never got around to doing anything with it....well, now it's a size too small.

Very quickly I turned that baby into a dress:

I just added the skirt to the bottom and made an applique out of one of the flowers to add to the top. 

Super quick and easy start!  Next I'm whipping up a few skirts :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...