Monday, April 2, 2012

32 Weeks

"Wow! You've Really POPPED!"
"Hello there, BELLY."
"WOAH!  You're HUGE!"
"Babe, you got a GOOD Baby Bump going on!"

That's just a few of the comments I've received in the past week.
Needlesstosay, my baby bump has gotten a bit larger over the past month:

Wanna see what I'm talking about?

There is so much to say....and yet not so much to say.
I'm the most uncomfortable I've ever been in any of my pregnancies.  I just think this baby is going to come out doing cart-wheels.

At least we're getting lots of love:



and now I'm going to take a nap.
:)

3 comments:

  1. I did the same thing with my third. I was HUGE and felt like a water buffalo. Add to that I LOST weight cause of a crappy gall bladder.. not much longer momma..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!! I will be praying that the next few weeks go smoothly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember each pregnancy being more uncomfortable than the one before, so I am not surprised. How quick this has gone. I remember talking to you(through email) while you were in labor with Cashton, like it was literally yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...