Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sheep Cupcakes


Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep...
so I made some for Sam's whole class to EAT!
(is that weird?)
First of all, does it even LOOK like a sheep?
When Randizzle came home today, I showed him the finished product and he said, "Oh...Clouds....uh, Polar Bears.....Sheep..SHEEP! They're Sheep, right?"

Um. yeah.
Confidence Killed.

At any rate, Sam's class theme this week is Little Bo Peep....so I hope they don't see these and jump right to Polar Bears....that would be awkward.

I tried to keep it very simple since I had to make 23.
Started off with white cupcakes...and white frosting.


The Heads are made from Large Marshmallows cut in half  & Dark Melting Chocolate:

To draw the faces, you'll need a very fancy piping bag 
(ziploc baggie with the tip cut off the bottom corner)
Melting Chocolate is my choice since it dries quickly and hardens, unlike frosting that will smudge easily

 Then I just frosted the cupcakes, put the head on, and used mini marshmallows for the wool.

Looks more promising as a whole flock, don't ya think?



So, Randizzle, this is all I have to say to you:


I'm sure I'll at least impress a room full of 3 & 4 year olds.

Linking Up with:
Today's Creative Blog

3 comments:

  1. That is totally cute. I would love it if you showed that off on my blog link party.

    kampenlane.com

    ~Taylor

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...