Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Baby Girl Clothes ReFashion

One of the perks of having multiple children, HAND ME DOWN CLOTHES!....
Or so I thought!

We had One Girl and One Boy, so we figured we'd be set with all the clothes we would need when Georgia, formerly known as Number 3, arrived....

Unfortunately a Couple Problems arose:
ONE: Georgia is TWICE the size Samantha was when she was born.
TWO: The girls were born in different seasons.

So, our Little Georgia is one week old, and already filling out 0-3 month clothing....
all of our 0-3 month clothing is Fall/Winter...

See where I'm going with this?

HERE'S A SUPER QUICK NO-SEW BABY CLOTHES REFASHION IDEA

I pulled out 3 pairs of pants that went with Sam's Winter gear:

and a few plain white onesies in the drawer...

One of my Favorite NO-SEW Products at it again...

and in just 10-15 minutes:
3 new Summer Baby Outfits.

PRETTY IN PINK


"G" is for GEORGIA

and

Little GEORGIA PEACH

..............................
Linkin' Up with:

6 comments:

  1. I've said it before. I'll say it again. You're brilliant and so freakin' crafty! Love the way you think outside the box! Love that you're blogging already ... with three small children! Love you! MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...wait until next week...Randizzle goes back to work :(

      Delete
  2. Okay, so you just had a baby a week ago and you're already making new outfits????!!!!! You go!!! :-) Dana K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah....Daddy's still home this week :) Otherwise, there would be none of this LOL! Plus, I'm being cheap!

      Delete
  3. So sew creative! ;) I must have been under a rock because I didn't even know he/she was here and that we knew he/she was a she! :) Congratulations!! I am so excited for you all and will be praying for your transition next week when the hubster goes back to work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice dress,very comfort and nice color,it's a better choice for baby girl but in my opinion parents should be choosy and buy comfortable,sophisticated cloths.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...