Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sewing Club: Week 2 Assignment

Haven't had much discussion yet regarding the 1st week's assignment.....but there's LOTS of time.  You'll have all week to link up....and forever to discuss in the comments section...so don't be shy!


Week 2 Assignment: Due Friday, May 25th
Read Chapter 1: Tools & Materials
Stitch by Stitch (by Deborah Moebes)


Be ready to link up OR discuss in the comments all about it!
Are there some sewing tools you can't live without?
Some you've tried and just don't see the use?
Any that look like some type of torture device (or have proven to be one?)

I am excited to hear what you all think!

Until then....

  

3 comments:

  1. I love my rotary cutter--maybe that is because my scissors are dull, but...
    And I learned that the strawberry in a pincushion sharpens pins--who knew? Can't wait to start sewing. Are you going to have a flickr group?
    Brenda E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps I should! I thought about it....now I just might :) BTW, I MISS YOU!!!!

      And the best investment I made recently, was a little scissors sharpener...it was like 2 or 3 bucks. Makes you LOVE your scissors again :D

      Delete
  2. Here's the BRAND NEW FLICKR GROUP!

    http://www.flickr.com/groups/1965912@N21/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...