Wednesday, May 9, 2012

She's a GIRL!

Allow me to introduce the newest member of our Family...

Georgia Laehn


on Monday, May 7, 2012
at 11:18pm

We were Blessed with a Gorgeous Baby Girl

She weighed in at a Healthy 9 pounds 2 ounces and
measured 22 inches in length.


Mommy, Daddy, and Georgia snuggle up for their first picture together...

Big Sister Samantha immediately started soothing her.
"Hi Georgia...It's okay...I'm right here....I'm right here, Georgia"

Big Brother Cashton gave her about 7 kisses...and one BIG Lick.

The Lord fit you perfectly into our family, Miss Georgia....
which now numbers a substantial
FIVE

WE LOVE YOU TO PIECES,
Little Girl!

8 comments:

  1. JUST ADORABLE. And I love the name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful!! Congrats Jahnke family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Congratulations to your beautiful family of five :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had a flash back of the first pic of you two and cash when I saw the one above with georgia! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! She is a BEAUTIFUL (of course) baby and I love that Cashton initiated her into the family with a lick. Bwhahahahahaha. You look great girl. Aren't women supposed to look beat up after they give birth? So not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww... She's beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful and perfect and I am thrilled for you!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...