Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

A friend of mine shared this idea with our MOPS group awhile back.  I LOVED it immediately, but never got around to doing it.  Since this was the very first Father's Day Randizzle was a Daddy of 3....it seemed like the right time to start!  Then, every year, I'll re-take the pictures, and Daddy can see how they've grown!

Super easy and quick idea, right?!?!

Yeah, tell that to our kids!

It was a bit frustrating when I was taking the pictures....but now I think I'm more in love with the pictures that didn't make the frame :)

What do you think?






My favorites BY FAR, though, required a little game of Peek-A-Boo:


They sure do LOVE their daddy! 
......and So do I!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...