Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sewing Club Week 4: Thread Drawing


It's Week 4 of
and we continued exploring the world of machine stitching...

On my machine, to lower the feed dogs, there is a switch right on the back side.

I used a soluble pen to draw my tree branch
 and then I Thread Stitched away!
 So, I tried this first by lowering the feed dogs, and I was NOT pleased with the results.  You can see the bad stitching here: 

But, once I raised them back up, it was easier to control and finish my design quickly


I think I'm going to make it into a pillow!

What did you "draw"?

HOW TO DISCUSS:

Comment in the comments section: I have enabled the reply feature, so I will be replying directly under this post.
Blog about it: Link up below with your post
Post in the Flickr Group: If you have a picture you'd like to share and don't have a blog....we can chat on there!:





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...