Friday, June 22, 2012

Week 6: Continuous Bias Tape

This week we read all about Fabric: 
Pages 63-77 of Deborah Moebes' Stitch by Stitch
and learned to make Continuous Bias Tape.

SO COOL!
This was one project I was a little nervous about.  Don't know why....with all the instructions I was a bit intimidated.  Now I can't wait to make more!



Do you know what you're going to use your new Bias Tape with? 

A scarf, maybe?

HOW TO DISCUSS:
Comment in the comments section: I have enabled the reply feature, so I will be replying directly under this post.
Blog about it: Link up below with your post
Post in the Flickr Group: If you have a picture you'd like to share and don't have a blog....we can chat on there!:


2 comments:

  1. I am working and then we are off to
    Florida, so I will be a little behind with my sewing, but I am still doing it. And I love your new look--very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH BRENDA!!!! I miss you! Have fun in Florida....but then, I expect LOTS of sewing projects ASAP when you get home ;)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...