Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Give your Plain Curtains Some Flair


The curtains in our Living Room were left by the previous owners.  They went well with the colors they had painted the room....in fact, they go well with our new color scheme too, but they were just a bit too plain.

I found this Home Decor Fabric.  It has the curtain color and the green that we used as an accent color:


Once I decided what part of the pattern I wanted on each curtain, I cut it out:


Pinned it to the curtain, and sewed it on.
I suppose you might be able to use fabric glue though, if you're not a sewer.

Just a little difference, but a BIG Statement!




It's Just the Little Change I needed!

.........................................
Linkin' Up With:

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...