Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Kitchen Makeover with ONLY Paint

What a difference a little paint can make!


I love the layout of our kitchen, but up until our painting extravaganza...it still felt like we were living in someone else's house....Not anymore!


The only thing that we changed (so far) was the color of the walls, the color of the cabinet hardware, and a quick curtain project.

THAT'S IT!
So, I suppose you'd like to see what it looked like before...
Pale Blue-Green Walls & Gold/brass Cabinet Hardware:
I couldn't believe what a change it made!  The cabinets look like a whole new wood-tone!


And that's that.
I'm very happy with it. Actually ECSTATIC!
And I will be happy until Randy lets me re-finish the cabinets in distressed white....get black counter tops...Put butcher-block over the island...get new flooring...and decide what I want for a backsplash.

Until then, How do you like our "New" Kitchen?

Linkin' Up:
Showin' Off My Stuff with Fireflies & Jellybeans
Transformation Thursday at Shabby Creek Cottage
Simply Designing's Link Party

 

7 comments:

  1. looks great love colors that brighten kitchens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new color! It's very similar to the one I just painted in my craft space. Beautiful makeover. :-)

    *Stopping by from The Shabby Creek Cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! loveit! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great...it is amazing how paint can make such a big difference in a space!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that green! If you are on a painting kick - STOP BY!!!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. sometimes a fresh coat of paint makes all the difference! Fun color!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!What a difference. I love your new paint color. It's so bright and cheery.

    I would love it if you would share this at my new Smart Solutions linky party. You can link up here:

    http://theprudentpantryblog.blogspot.com/2012/07/prudent-projects-smart-solutions-linky_13.html

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...