Friday, August 17, 2012

Interview with a FIVE Year Old

FIVE YEARS!  WOW!  It truly is amazing to watch little people become...well, little people!  Looking back at our First Born, I often wonder why God saw fit to bless us with such a Beautiful Soul.  So many of Samantha's most endearing characteristics just haven't changed since we first brought her home from the hospital.  She's sooo very sweet.  So very HAPPY!  Incredibly in tune with the feelings of those around her.  Very Sensitive.  Loves to Snuggle. Small....on the very low end of the growth scale (hovering around the 1%), and I might be a wee bit bias, but CUTE AS A BUTTON!
And, now that she's finally found more of her words...we are privileged to hear that she's been listening to us this whole time....Darn kid uses our words right back at us:
"It's OOOO-Kay, [insert upset person's name here]....I'm RIIIIGHT here"
"I'm SOOO PROUD of YOU!"
"Take a Deep Breath" 
"Mom, Look at Me When I'm Talking to you."

and a few of her own personal quips:
"You Make my Heart Happy!"
or on the other hand, when she gets scolded
"YOU SCARED MY HEART!!!!" that one is really hard not to find super cute
"Um, Mom, Cashton is [insert the 1 million reasons Cash is in trouble]"  She's really got the tattling thing down.

So, since, our darling daughter loves to talk so much, I thought it would be fun to see just what she has to say about herself.  Please enjoy the following Interview of our 5 Year Old, BIG GIRL:

Hey Pretty Lady!  What's Your Name?
MANTHA.
How Old are You Today?
SSSSSSS-IVE!

What's Your Favorite Color?
PINK!

What's Your Favorite Animal?
Um....A Hippo....a PINK Hippo

What Make you Happy?
Grandma Makes Me Happy (of COURSE, she says Grandma! :P)

What Makes you Sad?
Grandma Makes me Sad.  (LOL! Not gonna lie, this made up for the previous answer)

What makes you Scared?
Thunder & Lightning

What's your Favorite Food?
Pancakes

What's Your Favorite thing to Drink?
Warm Water

What kind of Birthday Party do you want?
PINK Party

What do you want for your birthday?
PINK Presents and PINK Cake

What do you want inside the Pink Presents?
Blue Shoes.  (can I get a WHHAAATTT???)

What do you like to do at school?
Um, Color and Paint and Play with Toooooys?!?

Who's Your Best Friend?
Hayley

What's Your Favorite thing to wear?
A White Shirt.   ?????  Don't even know if she has one, but this prompted a "That's my Girl!" comment from Daddy

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A Doctor (YES!)

What's your Favorite Song?
Jingle Bells Sooo True.  It never goes out of season.
I must interject here and say.  If we are in the car, it HAS to either be Veggie Tales "On the Road Again" or Any One of the Glee CDs playing....and she is AMAZING at the BIG Finish, jazz hands included.

What's Your Favorite TV Show?
MICKEY MOUSE!

What are you really good at?
I Pee on the Potty.  Yes, My do that.  Mom, My do that all by myself


Anything else you'd like to share?
I Say GOOD MORNING!

What are you going to do now that you're Five?
I'm going to get BIGGER and BIGGER and BIGGER....just like GEORGIA! Um, Just want to let you all know, Georgia is still smaller than Sam...at least for now ;)


HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY, SWEET SAMANTHA BRYNN!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like she's one smart cookie! This warmed my heart Brittany <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. I love her answers and wish I had done this last week when Nolan turned 8. Happy 5th Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made MY heart happy! Thanks for sharing. :) Happy BDay Samantha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Happy birthday to beautiful Sam!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your little girl. She is darling! :) I love this interview. My girls' birthdays are coming up and I'd love to do this for them, as well!

    Dawn @ Mom-a-Logues

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...